The last thing you’d want on Christmas day is… an awkward Xmas party. With so many things to worry about — from the Christmas dinner to gift exchanges, the best way to keep everything under control is to… have a Christmas Party Checklist!
The boxgreen team has came together to design a simple (but useful) checklist that everyone can use for their parties!
Continue reading or scroll down all the way to download your own printable Christmas Party Checklist! 🙂
- Make sure your house is clean and tidied
- Put up all decorations
- Place your chairs and tables in a way that will encourage interactions
- Make sure you’re dressed for the party as well!
- Main menu
- Clean up stations – the last thing you want is your guests leaving dirty plates around your house!
- Make sure all your electronics are fully charged, especially your camera and your phone.
- Ensure there’s enough memory card space
- Prepare your laptop or tablet if you would need it to play music for the party
- Music playlist
- Games & activities: have them pre-downloaded if you’re using apps.
Download your checklist here: christmas-checklist