Let’s have popsicles for breakfast because you can.
1 cup yogurt
½ cup milk
1 tbsp honey
Cut fruits (blueberries, strawberries, kiwis)
1x small island pineapple
1x rejuvenation topper
1x macritchie midnight
1x royal sultana biryani granola
1x banana pecan crumble
Ice cream sticks
1. Mix yogurt, milk and honey
2. Stir fruits into the mixture and peel small island pineapple into smaller pieces. Mix
3. Pour into moulds and place an ice cream stick into each mould
4. Freeze for 2 hours
5. Remove and coat a side with honey
6. Top each popsicle with rejuvenation topper, macritchie midnight, royal sultana biryani granola, and banana pecan crumble
Other ways you can enjoy it
Instead of using yogurt and milk, you could also try replacing it with fruit juices or pureed juice!
Leah’s healthy tips
It’s awesome to have a few of these in the fridge so you won’t binge on ice-cream at midnight 😉
Did you know?
Popsicles were ‘developed’ by an 11 year old in 1905. He left a cup of powdered soda, water and a stirring stick overnight in winter, which caused it to freeze – and that marks the birth of popsicles!