recipe: Froyo Cupcakes
cupcakes + froyo = BLISS
Prep time: 10 min
Muffin tin (or something to hold the cupcake liners in place)
- Melt butter until it becomes a liquid
- Crush rocky pecan brittle with a food processor or by crushing it with a rolling pin, and mix the melted butter in
- Melt buline it at the base of the cupcake liners
- Place cupcake liners in the well of the muffin tins
- Fill in with different yogurts
- Freeze for 2 hours and serve.
Other ways you can enjoy it
Mix large chunks of fruits or toppings into the yogurt before pouring into the muffin tins if you like a more fruity bite!
Leah’s healthy tips
Instead of buying a whole tub of ice-cream or a large cup of yogurt, have these instead and save the ice-cream for special occasions!
Did you know?
The cupcake history dates back to the 19th century, and it was revolutionary because it helped to save a lot of time in the kitchen.